Orioles vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 25
By Duel Staff
The Thursday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Baltimore Orioles and the Chicago White Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Orioles vs White Sox Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (64-59) vs. Chicago White Sox (63-61)
- Date: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Orioles vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-108) | CHW: (-108)
- Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-188) | CHW: -1.5 (+155)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Orioles vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Baltimore Orioles will hand the ball to Jordan Lyles (9-9, 4.61 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the White Sox will counter with Lance Lynn (3-5, 5.30 ERA).
Orioles vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (53.2%)
Orioles vs White Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Orioles, Chicago is the underdog at -108, and Baltimore is -108 playing at home.
Orioles vs White Sox Spread
Orioles vs White Sox Over/Under
- The Orioles-White Sox game on August 25 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -104 and the under at -118.
Orioles vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Orioles have come away with nine wins in the 14 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Baltimore has a mark of 12-6 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Baltimore's games have gone over the total in 55 of their 118 opportunities.
- The White Sox have gone 19-23 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 45.2% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -108 or longer, Chicago has gone 19-23 (45.2%).
- Chicago has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times this season for a 48-57-6 record against the over/under.