In MLB action on Thursday, the Baltimore Orioles face the Los Angeles Angels.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Orioles vs Angels Game Info
- Baltimore Orioles (39-44) vs. Los Angeles Angels (38-45)
- Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Orioles vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BAL: (-108) | LAA: (-108)
- Spread: BAL: +1.5 (-196) | LAA: -1.5 (+162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Orioles vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Baltimore Orioles will hand the ball to Jordan Lyles (4-7, 4.79 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Angels will turn to Chase Silseth (1-2, 5.23 ERA).
Orioles vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Orioles win (53.8%)
Orioles vs Angels Moneyline
- Los Angeles is -108 on the moneyline, while Baltimore is also -108 at home.
Orioles vs Angels Spread
- The Angels are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Orioles. The Angels are +162 to cover, while the Orioles are -196 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Orioles vs Angels Over/Under
- Orioles versus Angels, on July 7, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -118 and the under -104.
Orioles vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Orioles have been victorious in four of the six contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Baltimore has been victorious three times in four chances when named as a favorite of at least -118 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Baltimore have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 34 of 79 chances this season.
- The Angels have a 7-22 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 24.1% of those games).
- Los Angeles is 5-21 (winning just 19.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- Los Angeles has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times this season for a 34-38-7 record against the over/under.