Oklahoma State vs Eastern Washington Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 19 NIT Game (Back the Road Underdog)
Oklahoma State vs Eastern Washington Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Oklahoma State (19-15) vs. Eastern Washington (23-10)
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Venue: Gallagher-Iba Arena -- Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Coverage: ESPN2
The 2023 NIT continues on Sunday with an exciting second-round matchup between the Oklahoma State Cowboys and Eastern Washington Eagles. Oklahoma State took down Youngstown State 69-64 in the first round on Wednesday, while Eastern Washington beat Washington State 81-74 on Tuesday.
Oklahoma State vs Eastern Washington Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OKLAST: (-670) | E WASH: (+470)
- Spread: OKLAST: -10.5 (-120) | E WASH: +10.5 (-102)
- Total: 145.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Oklahoma State enters this contest as a clear favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 2 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 145.5 points, which ranks as the highest of the Sunday's NIT projected totals.
Oklahoma State vs Eastern Washington Betting Trends
- Oklahoma State has 16 wins in 34 games against the spread this year.
- Against the spread as 10.5-point favorites or more, the Cowboys are 3-1.
- Out of 34 Oklahoma State's games so far this season, 17 have gone over the total.
- Eastern Washington has beaten the spread 19 times in 32 games.
- The Eagles are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 10.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- There have been 20 Eastern Washington games (out of 32) that went over the total this season.
|Oklahoma State Rank||Oklahoma State AVG||Eastern Washington AVG||Eastern Washington Rank|
Oklahoma State vs Eastern Washington Prediction & Pick
Talk about making a statement. Eastern Washington entered Tuesday as 9-point underdogs before it picked apart Washington State with ease in a road victory. The Eagles have long relied on their offense to win games as they rank 36th in offensive efficiency, but only 234th in defensive efficiency.
Oklahoma State has been shutting down offenses all year long. The Cowboys just beat a Youngstown State team that ranks seventh in offensive efficiency by forcing 20 missed three-pointers on 28 attempts. They allow an oppposing three-point percentage of 31.7% on the year (No. 61 in NCAA).
Eastern Washington has lost 10 straight games to Big 12 opponents, so fade the Eagles in this one.
Final Score Prediction: Oklahoma State: 75 | Eastern Washington: 68
Oklahoma State vs Eastern Washington Best Bet
Winning this game outright and covering a 10.5-point spread are entirely different concepts for the Cowboys here. Oklahoma State is only 2-7 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games overall, while Eastern Washington is 13-6-1 ATS in its last 20 games overall. That's an impactful difference.
Home-court advantage doesn't play a big role here, either, as Oklahoma State is a pedestrian 9-7 ATS at home this season with an average scoring margin of +7.6. Eastern Washington is 7-3 ATS as a road underdog this season and have the firepower to keep this game close enough down the stretch.
Bet: Eastern Washington Eagles +10.5 (-102)
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.