Week 13's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Ohio State Buckeyes and Michigan Wolverines.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Ohio State vs Michigan Point Spread
The Buckeyes are 7.5-point road favorites against the Wolverines. Ohio State is -110 to cover the spread, while Michigan is -110 to cover as the 7.5-point underdog.
Ohio State vs Michigan Over/Under
The over/under for the Ohio State vs Michigan Week 13 college football matchup is set at 64.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Ohio State vs Michigan Moneyline
The Buckeyes vs Wolverines moneyline has Ohio State as a -310 favorite, while Michigan is the +240 underdog at home.
Ohio State vs Michigan Betting Trends
- Ohio State is 52-47-4 in 103 all-time head-to-head matchups against Michigan.
- Ohio State defeated Michigan, 56-27, in their last meeting on Nov. 30, 2019.
- The total has hit the over in eight of Ohio State's last 10 games against Michigan.
- The total has hit the over in each of Michigan's last five home games against Ohio State.
- Ohio State is 6-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Michigan is 5-1 ATS in its last six home games.
Ohio State vs Michigan Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State wins (62.9%)
Ohio State vs Michigan Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: OSU: (-310) | MICH: (+240)
Spread: OSU: -7.5 (-110) | MICH: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.