The college basketball schedule on Thursday includes the Ohio State Buckeyes facing the Iowa Hawkeyes.
Before you place your bet on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Ohio State vs Iowa Point Spread
Ohio State is a 5-point favorite against Iowa. Ohio State is -110 to cover the spread, and Iowa is -110.
Ohio State vs Iowa Over/Under
The over/under for the Ohio State versus Iowa game on February 3 has been set at 151.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Ohio State vs Iowa Moneyline
The Ohio State vs Iowa moneyline has Ohio State as a -205 favorite, while Iowa is a +168 underdog.
Ohio State vs Iowa Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Ohio State win (65.8%)
Ohio State vs Iowa Betting Trends
- Ohio State has nine wins in 18 games against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The Buckeyes are 5-5 as 5-point favorites or more.
- There have been 12 Ohio State games (out of 18) that went over the total this year.
- Iowa's record against the spread is 12-9-0.
- The Hawkeyes are yet to lose ATS (1-0) as a 5-point underdog or more this year.
- Out of 21 Iowa games so far this year, 16 have gone over the total.
Ohio State vs Iowa Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Ohio State: (-205) | Iowa: (+168)
- Spread: Ohio State: -5 (-110) | Iowa: +5 (-110)
- Total: 153 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!