Nuggets vs. Pistons Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 22, 2022
- Time: 9:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
- Coverage: ALT and BSDET
Tuesday's small slate of NBA games includes a battle between the Denver Nuggets and Detroit Pistons. Denver sits at 10-6 after getting revenge on the Dallas Mavericks last time out, winning 98-97 after losing to them in their previous game.
Detroit is last in the Eastern Conference at 3-15 and enters this contest on a seven-game losing streak.
Nuggets vs. Pistons Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-215) | DET: (+180)
- Spread: DEN: -5.5 (-112) | DET: +5.5 (-108)
- Total: 222 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Denver is a solid home favorite on the moneyline (-215) and the spread (-5.5) in this matchup. The 222-point over/under is on the lower end of Tuesday's slate.
Nuggets vs. Pistons Betting Trends
- The Nuggets have put together a 7-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Pistons have an against the spread record of 6-4-1 in their 11 games when underdogs by 6.5 points or more this year.
- Games involving the Nuggets have hit the over eight times out of 18 chances this season.
- Pistons games this season have hit the over on 11 of 18 set point totals (61.1%).
- Denver owns a better record against the spread in home games (3-2-0) than it does in away games (4-7-0).
- This year, Detroit is 5-2-1 at home against the spread (.625 winning percentage). On the road, it is 4-6-0 ATS (.400).
Nuggets vs. Pistons Prediction & Pick
Denver's health troubles open up an upset opportunity for Detroit. The Nuggets have been without Nikola Jokic for the past three games, and his status is up in the air for Tuesday. Jamal Murray is also doubtful, while Bones Hyland has been downgraded to questionable.
That means Denver's offense may be without three of its top four scorers, which could lead to another quiet night for the Nuggets. They're averaging just 100 points per game over their last three contests without Jokic, which is considerably below their season average of 113.9.
Detroit's offense is without Cade Cunningham, but the likes of Killian Hayes and rookie Jaden Ivey have stepped up in his absence. Dwane Casey's group also has a solid bench capable of chipping in with Alec Burks and Jalen Duren leading the second unit. I think they do just enough to beat the understaffed Nuggets.
Final Score Prediction: Nuggets: 103 | Pistons: 110
Nuggets vs. Pistons Best Bet
Bojan Bogdanovic is enjoying life as one of the Pistons' top offensive options. He currently leads the team with 20.5 points per game and is averaging a healthy 13.4 field goal attempts, including 6.2 from downtown.
Bogdanovic has been red-hot of, notching at least 20 points in five of his last six outings. With Cunningham out, he'll be looked to as a main source of offense for Detroit as one of the team's most reliable bucket-getters. Denver's key absences should make his life even easier on Tuesday night.
Bet: Bojan Bogdanovic Over 19.5 Points (-112)
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.