Nuggets vs. Knicks Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 16, 2022
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
- Coverage: ALT and MSG
The New York Knicks are coming off a solid road win in Utah on Tuesday night after an embarrassing loss at home to the Oklahoma City Thunder that saw them surrender 145 points in regulation.
Denver, on the other hand, will be without their best player Nikola Jokic, who has entered the NBA's Health and Safety protocols. The Nuggets do come in as winners of five of their last six games.
Nuggets vs. Knicks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DEN: (-156) | NY: (+132)
- Spread: DEN: -3 (-110) | NY: +3 (-110)
- Total: 226 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The line on this game have changed a lot today. The Knicks opened the day as 4.5-point underdogs, but now that number sits at just 3. The total has dropped as well, initially at 232.5, but down to just 226 now.
Nuggets vs. Knicks Betting Trends
- The Nuggets have covered the spread six times in 13 games with a set spread.
- The Knicks have covered the spread twice this year when underdogs by 4.5 points or more (in three chances).
- This season, seven of the Nuggets' games have gone over the point total.
- The Knicks have hit the over 61.5% of the time this year (eight of 13 games with a set point total).
- Against the spread, Denver has played better at home, covering three times in four home games, and three times in nine road games.
- In 2022-23 against the spread, New York has a lower winning percentage at home (.286, 2-5-0 record) than away (.500, 3-3-0).
Nuggets vs. Knicks Prediction & Pick
Denver remians one of the toughest places to play in the NBA. Of course you have a talented team and a loud fanbase, but the high altitude that comes along with playing in the Mile High City always makes things difficult for the road team. Sure, Denver will be without their best player in Jokic, but the Knicks are also on the second game of a back-to-back.
Denver 120 | Knicks 115
Nuggets vs. Knicks Best Bet
Despite this number dropping throughout the day, I think it's gone down enugh to like the over in this one. The two teams combine to average 232 points per game. Jokic's lack of presence down low should give the Knicks more easy opporunities in the paint and second-chance points. However, the Knicks coming off a game on Wednesday night, it would be understandable if they were a bit sluggish on the defensive end.
Bet: Over 226 points (-110)
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.