Nuggets vs. Bucks Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 25 (Milwaukee Hands Denver Rare Home Loss)
Nuggets vs. Bucks Game Info
- Date: Saturday, March 25, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- Venue: Ball Arena -- Denver, Colorado
- Coverage: NBA TV, ALT, and BSWI
A potential NBA Finals preview takes place on Saturday as the Denver Nuggets (49-24) play host to the Milwaukee Bucks (53-20) at Ball Arena. FanDuel Sportsbook lists a Nuggets-Bucks championship matchup as the second-likeliest scenario at +700 odds.
The Nuggets return home following a 118-104 victory over the Washington Wizards in the final outing of a five-game road trip. Meanwhile, the Bucks extended their winning streak to three games as Giannis Antetokounmpo and Brook Lopez each tallied double-doubles in a 144-116 blowout win against the Utah Jazz.
Which juggernaut will be the last team standing when the dust settles tonight?
Nuggets vs. Bucks Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (+126) | DEN: (-148)
- Spread: MIL: +3 (-110) | DEN: -3 (-110)
- Total: 236.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Nuggets enter this contest as slim home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 9 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 236.5 points with -110 odds on both sides.
Nuggets vs. Bucks Betting Trends
- The Nuggets have covered the spread 40 times this season (40-31-1).
- The Bucks have covered the spread once this year when underdogs by 2.5 points or more (in seven chances).
- This season, 35 of the Nuggets' games have gone over the point total out of 70 chances.
- Bucks games this season have gone over the total in 34 of 70 opportunities (48.6%).
- In home games, Denver sports a better record against the spread (22-13-1) compared to its ATS record on the road (18-18-0).
- This year, Milwaukee is 21-14-1 at home against the spread (.583 winning percentage). On the road, it is 18-14-2 ATS (.529).
Nuggets vs. Bucks Prediction & Pick
The Bucks have been tough to guard lately. They're averaging 126.5 points on .510/.404/.766 splits over their last 12 games and have scored at least 130 in each of their last two outings. While the Nuggets have played well defensively as of late, they've surrendered 117-plus points in their last two home games, tasting defeat in each.
The Bucks have proven they can win on the road, going 12-1 straight up in their last 13 away games. They've also won three of their last four trips to Ball Arena, having not lost in Denver since March 2020. Considering how the Nuggets are 3-6 ATS in their last nine games while the Bucks are 4-1-1 ATS in their last six, there's a real possibility of an upset tonight.
It'll be a great game between two elite teams, but the Bucks have all the tools to leave the Nuggets disappointed in front of their home fans.
Final Score Prediction: Bucks: 117 | Nuggets: 114
Nuggets vs. Bucks Best Bet
Since I'm projecting an upset, I recommend backing the Bucks on the spread. On top of covering in four of their last six outings, they're 4-1 ATS against their last five Northwest Division opponents and 18-8-2 ATS against the Western Conference this season.
Meanwhile, the Nuggets are an unimpressive 6-7 ATS against the Eastern Conference at home. That's not even to mention their failure to cover the spread in nine of their last 12 games on a Saturday.
It's clear that the Bucks' ability to cover makes them the better spread bet tonight.
Bet: Bucks +3 (-110)
Watch FanDuel TV’s new NBA show “Run It Back” with Shams Charania, Michelle Beadle, Chandler Parsons, and Eddie Gonzalez Monday-Wednesday at 10 ET on FanDuel TV, the FanDuel Youtube page, or download the podcast here: fanduel.com/podcasts.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.