North Carolina vs Georgia State Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
By Duel Staff
The North Carolina Tar Heels versus the Georgia State Panthers is on the college football schedule for Saturday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about NCAA football betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
North Carolina vs Georgia State Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: North Carolina: (-300) | Georgia State: (+240)
Spread: North Carolina: -7.5 (-110) | Georgia State: +7.5 (-110)
Total: 64.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
North Carolina vs Georgia State Betting Trends
- North Carolina had five wins in 13 games against the spread last year.
- North Carolina went 3-5 as at least 7.5-point favorites last season.
- Out of 13 North Carolina games last season, eight went over the total.
- Georgia State's record against the spread last season was 9-4-0.
- Georgia State had an ATS record of 3-2 as underdogs of 7.5 points or more last year.
- Last year, seven of Georgia State's 13 games hit the over.
North Carolina vs Georgia State Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
North Carolina vs Georgia State Point Spread
Georgia State is a 7.5-point underdog against North Carolina. Georgia State is -110 to cover the spread, and North Carolina is -110.
North Carolina vs Georgia State Over/Under
A total of 64.5 points has been set for the North Carolina-Georgia State matchup on September 10, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
North Carolina vs Georgia State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Georgia State-North Carolina, Georgia State is the underdog at +240, and North Carolina is -300.