Negumereanu vs Potieria Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 277 — Preliminary Card Light Heavyweight Bout
Nick "Nicu" Negumereanu (12-1-0, 7 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Ihor "Duelist" Potieria (20-2-0, 9 KO's, 6 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 30, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. ET.
Venue: American Airlines Center — Dallas, TX
Negumereanu vs Potieria Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 277 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nick Negumereanu: (-120)
- Ihor Potieria: (+102)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Negumereanu by KO/TKO: (+320)
- Negumereanu by Points: (+320)
- Negumereanu by Submission: (+700)
- Potieria by KO/TKO: (+270)
- Potieria by Points: (+460)
- Potieria by Submission: (+600)
Negumereanu vs Potieria Prediction
UFC 277 Negumereanu-Potieria prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ihor Potieria (75%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (69%)
If you're surprised to see Negumereanu as an underdog against a debuting fighter while riding a three-fight losing streak, do yourself a favor and watch some of Ihor Potieria's recent fights.
Potieria looks like the real deal, riding a 15-fight win streak with 15 of his 19 pro wins coming by KO/TKO. He lived up to the hype on the Dana White Contender Series, knocking out Lucasz Sudolski in the first round, and there's a reason he's favored to knock off a veteran in his debut. Give me Potieria by decision.
Negumereanu vs Potieria Betting Trends & Stats
- Nick Negumereanu defeated Kennedy Nzechukwu, by split decision, in his most recent fight on March 5, 2022.
- Ihor Potieria defeated Lucasz Sudolski, by KO/TKO, in his most recent fight on Sept. 28, 2021.
- Negumereanu averages 3.39 significant strikes landed per minute with a 39% accuracy rate.
- Potieria averages 4.89 significant strikes landed per minute with a 72% accuracy rate.
- Negumereanu averages 5.92 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 38% defense rate.
- Potieria averages 5.70 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 32% defense rate.
- Negumereanu has an 62% takedown defense rate.
UFC 277 Fight card
To see betting previews, odds and predictions for any of the other fights on the card at UFC 277, click on any of the matchups below:
- Julianna Pena vs. Amanda Nunes
- Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France
- Derrick Lewis vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Alexandre Pantoja vs. Alex Perez
- Magomed Ankalaev vs. Anthony Smith
- Alex Morono vs. Matthew Semelsberger
- Drew Dober vs. Rafael Alves
- Ji Yeon Kim vs. Joselyne Edwards
- Orion Cosce vs. Blood Diamond
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.