Maximov vs Malkoun Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 62 — Preliminary Middleweight Bout
Nick Maximov (8-2-0, 2 KOs, 3 Submissions) vs. Jacob "Mamba" Malkoun (6-2-0, 2 KOs, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. ET.
Venue: UFC Apex — Enterprise, NV
Maximov vs Malkoun Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 62 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nick Maximov: (-138)
- Jacob Malkoun: (+108)
Method of Victory:
- Maximov by KO/TKO: (+1000)
- Maximov by Points: (+155)
- Maximov by Submission: (+550)
- Malkoun by KO/TKO: (+950)
- Malkoun by Points: (+170)
- Malkoun by Submission: (+1000)
Maximov vs Malkoun Prediction
UFC Vegas 62 Maximov-Malkoun prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Nick Maximov (65%)
Method of Victory: Decision (82%)
Nick Maximov and Jacob Malkoun are both looking to bounce back after losing their respective last outings. While Maximov lost to Andre Petroski by technical submission in the first round, Malkoun went the distance before losing unanimously to Brendan Allen.
I see this being a back-and-forth battle between two fighters with a lot to prove. Having said that, I'm going to give the edge to Maximov here. He has both the height and reach advantage, combined with the fact that he's only lost once in his career.
Nevertheless, both men like long fights, so I'll take Maximov by decision at +155.
Maximov vs Malkoun Betting Trends & Stats
- Nick Maximov lost to Andre Petroski, by submission, in his last fight on May 14, 2022.
- Jacob Malkoun lost to Brendan Allen, by decision, in his last fight on June 11, 2022.
- Maximov averages 1.82 significant strikes landed per minute with a 52% accuracy rate.
- Malkoun averages 3.09 significant strikes landed per minute with a 58% accuracy rate.
- Maximov averages 1.71 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 42% defense rate.
- Malkoun averages 2.76 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Maximov has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Malkoun averages 6.95 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.