Round 1 of the 2022 NFL Draft is in the rearview, so now is the best time to look ahead. Fans are already dreaming what the next decade will look like with their new Round-1 rookies, and the betting odds helps clarify that picture.
FanDuel Sportsbook has released odds on who will win the 2022 Offensive Rookie of the Year award, and the opening odds are pretty telling. After landing with the Pittsburgh Steelers at No. 20, Kenny Pickett is currently the favorite at +550. But fellow QB Malik Willis, who has yet to find an NFL home, isn't too far behind at +600.
After that early run on QB, a whopping four wideouts come in tied at +700. Heading into Round 2 on Thursday, here are the top-15 players the odds to win the OROY in 2022. For the full list, click here.
2022 Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds
1. Kenny Pickett, Pittsburgh Steelers (+550)
2. Malik Willis, TBD (+600)
3. Drake London, Atlanta Falcons (+700)
4. Jameson Williams, Detroit Lions (+700)
5. Treylon Burks, Tennessee Titans (+700)
6. Garrett Wilson, New York Jets (+700)
7. Kenneth Walker, TBD (+1000)
8. Breece Hall, TBD (+1000)
9. Chris Olave, New Orleans Saints (+1000)
10. Jahan Dotson, Washington Commanders (+1400)
11. Sam Howell, TBD (+1400)
12. Desmond Ridder, TBD (+1400)
13. Isaiah Spiller, TBD (+2200)
14. Matt Corral, TBD (+2200)
15. Skyy Moore, TBD (+3300)
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.