Nevada vs Air Force Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for February 3 (Wolf Pack Ground Falcons in MWC Matchup)
Nevada vs Air Force Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball Regular Season Game
- Nevada (17-6, 7-3 MWC) vs. Air Force (12-11, 3-7 MWC)
- Date: Friday, February 3, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lawlor Events Center -- Reno, Nevada
Friday, Feb. 3's NCAA college basketball schedule includes some MWC action as the Nevada Wolf Pack are set to host the Air Force Falcons.
Nevada looks to improve to 12-0 at home after a solid 75-66 victory over San Diego State earlier this week. Meanwhile, Air Force is desperate for changes after a 59-52 loss to Boise State, marking the Falcons' fourth consecutive loss.
Can Nevada maintain its perfect record at Lawlor Events Center? Or will Air Force reach down deep enough to leave with the upset win?
Nevada vs Air Force Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NEVADA: (-670) | AIRFOR: (+470)
- Spread: NEVADA: -10.5 (-120) | AIRFOR: +10.5 (-102)
- Total: 136.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Nevada enters this contest as the heavy home favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 11 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 136.5 points with the under being favored at -115 odds.
Nevada vs Air Force Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Nevada is 14-7-0 this season.
- As a 11.5-point favorite or greater, the Wolf Pack have one win ATS (1-1) this season.
- Nevada has seen 13 of its 21 games go over the point total.
- Against the spread, Air Force is 15-8-0 this year.
- The Falcons are unbeaten ATS (2-0) as a 11.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Out of Air Force's 23 games so far this season, 13 have hit the over.
|Nevada Rank||Nevada AVG||Air Force AVG||Air Force Rank|
Nevada vs Air Force Prediction & Pick
While Nevada and Air Force don't allow a ton of points — 67.3 PPG (No. 98) and 65.7 PPG (No. 59), respectively — the former has the offensive advantage. While the Wolf Pack score 72.4 PPG (No. 118), the Falcons only operate on a 67.6 PPG clip (No. 246).
Neither team is great at rebounding, however, Nevada does have the advantage in the paint as well, averaging 33.5 rebounds (No. 222) to Air Force's 29.9 (No. 350). The Falcons are only shooting 42.1% from the field on the road this season, meaning the Wolf Pack must secure any missed opportunities.
Nevada will likely be playing with extra confidence due to its beating Air Force in 12 of the last 13 meetings. With the Falcons also losing 16 of their last 20 MWC matchups, I'm even more confident that the Wolf Pack will remain perfect at home tonight.
Final Score Prediction: Nevada: 74 | Air Force: 65
Nevada vs Air Force Best Bet
When it comes to the best bet, I'm siding with the total going over 136.5 points. Hitting the over has been the norm for both sides, proven by the over being 6-3 in Air Force's last nine games and 5-0 in Nevada's last five at home. The over has also been. hit in 60% of the Falcons' MWC matchups this season, as well as in 80% of the Wolf Pack's conference tilts.
Furthermore, the over is 6-1 in the last seven Nevada-Air Force meetings. Considering how the two rivals have combined for more than 136.5 points in eight of their last 11 meetings, brace for more points than expected.
Bet: Over 136.5 Points (-105)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.