Nets vs. Celtics Game Info
- Date: Sunday, December 4, 2022
- Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Venue: Barclays Center -- Brooklyn, New York
- Coverage: YES and NBCS-BOS
The NBA season continues on Sunday with eight games on the calendar, including an intriguing Eastern Conference clash between the Brooklyn Nets and Boston Celtics. The Celtics are winners in 14 of their last 16 games but fell 120-116 to the Miami Heat in overtime on Friday. Meanwhile, the Nets have won four in a row.
Nets vs. Celtics Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-146) | BKN: (+124)
- Spread: BOS: -3 (-110) | BKN: +3 (-110)
- Total: 234 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Celtics enter this contest as slim road favorites on the moneyline and spread, per FanDuel Sportsbook's NBA oods. The over/under is set at 234 points, which is the second-highest total on Sunday's slate.
Nets vs. Celtics Betting Trends
- The Celtics have covered the spread in a game 12 times this season (12-9-1).
- The Nets are 3-2 ATS when underdogs by 3 points or more this year.
- This season, Celtics games have hit the over 13 times out of 23 chances.
- Nets games this season have gone over the total in eight of 23 opportunities (34.8%).
- Boston has done a better job covering the spread in home games (8-4-0) than it has in road affairs (4-5-1).
- Brooklyn's winning percentage against the spread at home is .500 (6-6-0). Away, it is .545 (6-5-0).
Nets vs. Celtics Prediction & Pick
Brooklyn finally looks like the team we all expected to finish near the top of the Eastern Conference standings. Winners of four straight, the offense is humming thanks to a fierce run from Kevin Durant. Durant is averaging 33.6 points per game in his last five and the offense has scored 110+ in each game since.
Unfortunately for Brooklyn, the Celtics are on a similar offensive tear. Jayson Tatum and Jaylen Brown have each averaged at least 32 points per game in their last four and tout the league's highest-rating offense in 2022. This game will be a shootout, but the duo of Tatum and Brown are in too much of a groove for Boston not to take home the W.
Final Score Prediction: Nets: 117 | Celtics: 125
Nets vs. Celtics Best Bet
Get your popcorn ready for this matchup. The game features three players averaging at least 30+ points per game and a pair of lineups that both rank top-11 in offensive rating.
We're circling this stat for tonight's best bet. FanDuel Sportsbook has odds up for players to score at least 30+ points. Tatum's -105 odds aren't worth the payout but you can nab Brown to score 30+ at +185. That's a great payout for Sunday.
Bet: Jaylen Brown to Score 30+ Points (+185)
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.