Neil Magny vs Shavkat Rakhmonov Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Vegas 57 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Magny vs Rakhmonov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 57 — Co-Main Event Welterweight Bout
Neil "Haitian Sensation" Magny (26-8-0, 7 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Shavkat "Nomad" Rakhmonov (15-0-0, 8 KO's, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Magny vs Rakhmonov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 57 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Neil Magny: (+300)
- Shavkat Rakhmonov: (-440)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Magny by KO/TKO: (+1200)
- Magny by Points: (+470)
- Magny by Submission: (+1800)
- Rakhmonov by KO/TKO: (+135)
- Rakhmonov by Points: (+310)
- Rakhmonov by Submission: (+420)
Magny vs Rakhmonov Prediction
UFC Vegas 57 Magny-Rakhmonov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Shavkat Rakhmonov (89%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (56%)
Magny vs Rakhmonov Betting Trends & Stats
- Neil Magny defeated Max Griffin, by decision, in his last fight on March 26, 2022.
- Shavkat Rakhmonov defeated Carlston Harris, by KO, in his last fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Magny averages 3.67 strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Rakhmonov averages 2.94 significant strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Magny averages 2.17 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate.
- Rakhmonov averages 1.56 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Magny averages 2.37 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Rakhmonov has a 100% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.