Nebraska vs Georgia Southern Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
College football's Saturday slate includes the Nebraska Cornhuskers taking on the Georgia Southern Eagles.
We've got you covered in terms of the most important information regarding NCAA football betting lines before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nebraska vs Georgia Southern Odds & Spread
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: GSU: (+1200) | NEB: (-3500)
Spread: GSU: +22.5 (-118) | NEB: -22.5 (-104)
Total: 62.5 — Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Nebraska vs Georgia Southern Betting Trends
- Nebraska was 7-5-0 against the spread (ATS) last year.
- Nebraska did not lose ATS (1-0) as a 21.5-point or more favorite last season.
- In 12 Nebraska games last season, six went over the total.
- Georgia Southern's record against the spread last year was 6-6-0.
- Georgia Southern had one win ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 21.5 points or greater last season.
- Last season, five of Georgia Southern's 12 games hit the over.
Nebraska vs Georgia Southern Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nebraska wins (99.0%)
Nebraska vs Georgia Southern Point Spread
Georgia Southern is an underdog by 22.5 points versus Nebraska. Georgia Southern is -118 to cover the spread, while Nebraska is -104.
Nebraska vs Georgia Southern Over/Under
Nebraska versus Georgia Southern on Sept. 10 has an over/under of 62.5 points, with the over at -112 and the under at -108.
Nebraska vs Georgia Southern Moneyline
Nebraska is the favorite at -3500 on the moneyline, while Georgia Southern is a +1280 underdog.