Nationals vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 1
The Washington Nationals are among the MLB teams busy on Thursday, versus the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Nationals vs Athletics Game Info
- Washington Nationals (44-86) vs. Oakland Athletics (49-82)
- Date: Thursday, September 1, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Nationals vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: WSH: (-102) | OAK: (-116)
- Spread: WSH: +1.5 (-196) | OAK: -1.5 (+162)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Nationals vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Nationals will start Paolo Espino (0-6) against the Athletics and Ken Waldichuk.
Nationals vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Nationals (55.5%)
Nationals vs Athletics Moneyline
- Washington is the favorite, -116 on the moneyline, while Oakland is a -102 underdog on the road.
Nationals vs Athletics Over/Under
- A total of 8 runs has been set for the Nationals-Athletics game on September 1, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Nationals vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Nationals have won in seven, or 41.2%, of the 17 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Washington has been victorious eight times in 18 chances when named as a favorite of at least -108 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Washington have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 61 of 129 chances this season.
- The Athletics have won 41 of the 106 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (38.7%).
- Oakland has a 41-65 record (winning only 38.7% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -108 or longer.
- Oakland has played in 123 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 51 times (51-66-6).