Maness vs Nurmagomedov Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 57 — Main Card Bantamweight Bout
Nate "Mayhem" Maness (14-1-0, 5 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Umar Nurmagomedov (14-0-0, 1 KO, 7 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Maness vs Nurmagomedov Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 57 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nate Maness: (+600)
- Umar Nurmagomedov: (-1100)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Maness by KO/TKO: (+1500)
- Maness by Points: (+1200)
- Maness by Submission: (+2000)
- Nurmagomedov by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Nurmagomedov by Points: (+160)
- Nurmagomedov by Submission: (+145)
Maness vs Nurmagomedov Prediction
UFC Vegas 57 Maness-Nurmagomedov prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Umar Nurmagomedov (95%)
Method of Victory: Submission (71%)
Maness vs Nurmagomedov Betting Trends & Stats
- Nate Maness defeated Tony Gravely, by TKO, in his last fight on Sept. 18, 2021.
- Umar Nurmagomedov defeated Brian Kelleher, by submission, in his last fight on March 5, 2022.
- Maness averages 2.87 strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Nurmagomedov averages 3.61 significant strikes landed per minute with a 64% accuracy rate.
- Maness averages 4.72 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Nurmagomedov averages 0.67 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 83% defense rate.
- Maness averages 1.52 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Nurmagomedov averages 2.5 submissions per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.