Imavov vs Buckley Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Paris — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Nassourdine "Russian Sniper" Imavov (11-3-0, 5 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Joaquin "New Mansa" Buckley (15-4-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 3, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the preliminary card, which begins at 12 p.m. ET.
Venue: Accor Arena — Paris, France
Imavov vs Buckley Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Paris odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Nassourdine Imavov: (+200)
- Joaquin Buckley: (-265)
- Draw: (TBD)
Method of Victory:
- Imavov by KO/TKO: (TBD)
- Imavov by Points: (TBD)
- Imavov by Submission: (TBD)
- Buckley by KO/TKO: (TBD)
- Buckley by Points: (TBD)
- Buckley by Submission: (TBD)
Imavov vs Buckley Prediction
UFC Paris Imavov-Buckley prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Joaquin Buckley (73%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (59%)
Joaquin Buckley is on quite the run lately, going 5-1 in his last six fights. Not only was he named 'Performer of the Night' four times over that span, but four of those wins came by knocking his opponents out. Meanwhile, Nassourdine Imavov is 8-1 in his last nine matchups and enters this fight following back-to-back TKO victories.
Even though Buckley is favored here, I like Imavov at UFC Paris. After all, Imavov has a four-inch height advantage and averages 4.29 significant strikes per minute on 56% accuracy compared to Buckley's 3.74 clip on 34% accuracy. Additionally, the latter has been knocked out three times in his career while his opponent hasn't been dealt a KO/TKO loss.
Siding with the underdog, I like Imavov's chances of winning.
Imavov vs Buckley Betting Trends & Stats
- Nassourdine Imavov defeated Edmen Shahbazyan, by TKO, in his last fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Joaquin Buckley defeated Albert Duraev, by TKO, in his last fight on June 18, 2022.
- Imavov averages 4.29 significant strikes landed per minute with a 56% accuracy rate.
- Ziam averages 3.74 significant strikes landed per minute with a 34% accuracy rate.
- Imavov averages 2.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 55% defense rate
- Ziam averages 3.42 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54% defense rate.
- Imavov has a 72% takedown defense rate.
- Ziam averages 1.68 takedowns per 15 minutes
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.