Michigan vs Iowa Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction (College Football Big Ten Championship Game)
Week 14's slate of NCAA college football games includes the Big Ten Championship showdown between the No. 2 Michigan Wolverines and No. 13 Iowa Hawkeyes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Michigan vs Iowa Point Spread
The Wolverines are 10.5-point favorites against the Hawkeyes. Michigan is -108 to cover the spread, while Iowa is -112 to cover as the 10.5-point underdog.
Michigan vs Iowa Over/Under
The over/under for the Michigan vs Iowa Week 14 college football matchup is set at 43.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
Michigan vs Iowa Moneyline
The Wolverines vs Hawkeyes moneyline has Michigan as a -500 favorite, while Iowa is the +360 underdog.
Michigan vs Iowa Betting Trends
- Michigan is 42-15-4 in 61 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa.
- Michigan defeated Iowa, 10-3, in their last meeting on Oct. 5, 2019.
- The total has hit the under in six of Michigan's last 10 games against Iowa.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Iowa's last 12 games.
- Michigan is 7-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last eight games.
- Iowa is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games.
Michigan vs Iowa Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Michigan Wolverines win (79.4%)
Michigan vs Iowa Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MICH: (-500) | IOWA: (+360)
Spread: MICH: -10.5 (-108) | IOWA: +10.5 (-112)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.