Mets vs Yankees Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 27
By Duel Staff
The New York Mets versus the New York Yankees is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Yankees Game Info
- New York Mets (60-37) vs. New York Yankees (66-32)
- Date: Wednesday, July 27, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Yankees Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-166) | NYY: (+140)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+126) | NYY: +1.5 (-152)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mets vs Yankees Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Max Scherzer (6-2), and Domingo German (0-1) taking the ball for the New York Yankees.
Mets vs Yankees Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (57.9%)
Mets vs Yankees Moneyline
- The Mets vs Yankees moneyline has the Mets as a -166 favorite, while the Yankees are a +140 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Yankees Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run favorites on the runline against the Yankees. The Mets are +126 to cover, while the Yankees are -152 to cover.
Mets vs Yankees Over/Under
- The over/under for the Mets versus Yankees contest on July 27 has been set at 8, with -118 odds on the over and -104 odds on the under.
Mets vs Yankees Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 44 wins in the 67 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, the Mets have won 16 of 20 games when listed as at least -174 or better on the moneyline.
- The Mets and their opponents have hit the over in 49 of their 99 games with a total this season.
- The Yankees have won 57.1% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (4-3).
- The Yankees have yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +146 or longer.
- The Yankees have combined with their opponents to go over the total 47 times this season for a 47-43-2 record against the over/under.