Mets vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 6
The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Reds Game Info
- New York Mets (50-31) vs. Cincinnati Reds (28-52)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Mets vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-164) | CIN: (+138)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-102) | CIN: +1.5 (-118)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Mets vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are David Peterson for the New York Mets, and Graham Ashcraft (4-2) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Mets vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (56.4%)
Mets vs Reds Moneyline
- New York is a -164 favorite on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +138 underdog at home.
Mets vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Reds are -118 to cover, and the Mets are -102.
Mets vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 10 runs has been set for the Mets-Reds game on July 6, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Mets vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 37, or 67.3%, of the 55 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 18 times in 23 chances when named as a favorite of at least -164 or shorter on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 43 of their 83 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (20-40).
- Cincinnati has a record of 8-25 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +138 or longer (24.2%).
- In the 76 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-34-2).