Mets vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 5
The Tuesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Cincinnati Reds.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Reds Game Info
- New York Mets (50-30) vs. Cincinnati Reds (27-52)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Mets vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-210) | CIN: (+176)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-128) | CIN: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Mets vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will give the start to Max Scherzer and the Reds will turn to Nick Lodolo.
Mets vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (63.4%)
Mets vs Reds Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -210 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +176 underdog despite being at home.
Mets vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Reds are +106 to cover, and the Mets are -128.
Mets vs Reds Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Mets-Reds on July 5, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Mets vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Mets have been victorious in 37, or 68.5%, of the 54 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, New York has won four of five games when listed as at least -210 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 43 of their 82 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Reds are 19-40 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.2% of those games).
- Cincinnati has gone 3-13 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +176 or longer (18.8%).
- Cincinnati has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 75 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 40 of those games (40-33-2).