Mets vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 4
By Duel Staff
The New York Mets will face the Cincinnati Reds in MLB action on Monday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Mets vs Reds Game Info
- New York Mets (49-30) vs. Cincinnati Reds (27-51)
- Date: Monday, July 4, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Mets vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-162) | CIN: (+136)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-104) | CIN: +1.5 (-115)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Mets vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Taijuan Walker (6-2) for the New York Mets, and Hunter Greene (3-9) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Mets vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (59.5%)
Mets vs Reds Moneyline
- New York is a -162 favorite on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +136 underdog at home.
Mets vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the spread (-115 to cover), and New York is -104 to cover the runline.
Mets vs Reds Over/Under
- The Mets-Reds contest on July 4 has been given an over/under of 9.5 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
Mets vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Mets have been chosen as favorites in 53 games this year and have walked away with the win 36 times (67.9%) in those games.
- New York has a mark of 17-4 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -164 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 42 of their 81 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have won 32.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (19-39).
- Cincinnati is 7-24 (winning just 22.6% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- Cincinnati has combined with opponents to go over the total 39 times this season for a 39-33-2 record against the over/under.