Mets vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 24
By Duel Staff
Sunday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the San Diego Padres.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Padres Game Info
- New York Mets (58-37) vs. San Diego Padres (54-42)
- Date: Sunday, July 24, 2022
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
- Coverage: ESPN
Mets vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-126) | SD: (+108)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+164) | SD: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Mets vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will give the start to Carlos Carrasco (10-4, 4.27 ERA), who is looking for win No. 11 on the season, and the Padres will counter with Joe Musgrove (8-2, 2.42 ERA).
Mets vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Padres win (50.7%)
Mets vs Padres Moneyline
- San Diego is the underdog, +108 on the moneyline, while New York is a -126 favorite at home.
Mets vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run underdogs against the spread for this matchup with the Mets. The Padres are -200 to cover, while the Mets are +164 to cover as a 1.5-run favorite on the runline.
Mets vs Padres Over/Under
- The over/under for the Mets versus Padres game on July 24 has been set at 8, with -104 odds on the over and -118 odds on the under.
Mets vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 43, or 65.2%, of the 66 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 41 times in 61 chances when named as a favorite of at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 47 of their 97 opportunities.
- The Padres have won 61.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (19-12).
- San Diego has a 15-10 record (winning 60% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- San Diego has played in 94 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-52-2).