In MLB action on Sunday, the New York Mets take on the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (85-49) vs. Washington Nationals (46-87)
- Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-300) | WSH: (+245)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-134) | WSH: +1.5 (+112)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Carlos Carrasco, and Erick Fedde (5-9) answering the bell for the Washington Nationals.
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (69.5%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mets vs. Nationals reveal New York as the favorite (-300) and Washington as the underdog (+245) on the road.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at the Mets, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are -134 to cover the spread, and the Mets are +112.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- The Mets-Nationals contest on September 4 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -106 and the under at -114.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 65 wins in the 96 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has a win-loss record of 6-3 when favored by -300 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 68 of their 136 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have won 37 of the 113 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (32.7%).
- Washington is 7-3 (winning 70% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +245 or longer.
- Washington has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 132 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 64 of those games (64-62-6).