The Saturday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (85-48) vs. Washington Nationals (45-87)
- Date: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
- Coverage: SNY
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-420) | WSH: (+330)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-182) | WSH: +1.5 (+150)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will give the ball to Max Scherzer (9-4, 2.27 ERA) against the Nationals and Patrick Corbin (5-17, 6.56 ERA).
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (71.2%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- New York is the favorite at -420 on the moneyline, while Washington is a +330 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Mets are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs (-182 to cover) on the runline, while Washington is +150 to cover.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Nationals on September 3, with the over at -104 and the under at -118.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have won in 65, or 68.4%, of the 95 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has played as a favorite of -460 or more just one time this year and came away with a win in that game.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 67 of their 135 opportunities.
- The Nationals have a 36-76 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 32.1% of those games).
- Washington has yet to play as a moneyline underdog of +360 or longer.
- Washington has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 63 times this season for a 63-62-6 record against the over/under.