Mets vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 9
By Duel Staff
The Friday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (87-51) vs. Miami Marlins (56-80)
- Date: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-162) | MIA: (+136)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+104) | MIA: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to David Peterson (7-3), and Edward Cabrera (4-2) taking the ball for the Miami Marlins.
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (58.7%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- New York is a -162 favorite on the moneyline, while Miami is a +136 underdog at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Marlins. The Mets are +104 to cover, and the Marlins are -125.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- Mets versus Marlins on September 9 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -106 and the under set at -114.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 100 games this season and have come away with the win 67 times (67%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 38-14 when favored by -162 or better by bookmakers this year.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 70 of their 140 opportunities.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 82 total times this season. They've gone 23-59 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer, Miami has a 5-26 record (winning only 16.1% of its games).
- In the 136 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 59 times (59-72-5).