Mets vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 25
The New York Mets versus the Miami Marlins is on the MLB schedule for Saturday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (46-26) vs. Miami Marlins (32-37)
- Date: Saturday, June 25, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-158) | MIA: (+134)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+114) | MIA: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will start Chris Bassitt (5-5) against the Marlins and Trevor Rogers (3-6).
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (53.0%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- The Mets vs Marlins moneyline has New York as a -158 favorite, while Miami is a +134 underdog at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Mets are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Marlins. The Mets are +114 to cover, and the Marlins are -137.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Marlins on June 25, with the over at -105 and the under at -115.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 48 games this season and have come away with the win 33 times (68.8%) in those contests.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 17 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -158 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 39 of their 73 opportunities.
- The Marlins have been the underdog on the moneyline 36 total times this season. They've gone 11-25 in those games.
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +134 or longer, Miami has a record of 3-9 (25%).
- In the 69 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Miami, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 36 times (36-31-2).