Mets vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 19
The MLB's Sunday slate includes the New York Mets facing the Miami Marlins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (44-23) vs. Miami Marlins (28-35)
- Date: Sunday, June 19, 2022
- Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-142) | MIA: (+120)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+155) | MIA: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 6.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will give the ball to Chris Bassitt (5-4) against the Marlins and Sandy Alcantara (6-2).
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (52.9%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- Miami is the underdog, +120 on the moneyline, while New York is a -142 favorite at home.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Mets are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Marlins. The Mets are -188 to cover the spread, while the Marlins are +155.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- A total of 6.5 runs has been set for the Mets-Marlins contest on June 19, with the over available at -118 and the under at -104.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 46 games this season and have come away with the win 32 times (69.6%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 20-8 when favored by -136 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 36 of 68 chances this season.
- The Marlins have been the moneyline underdog 34 total times this season. They've gone 10-24 in those games.
- Miami has a 7-16 record (winning just 30.4% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +116 or longer.
- Miami has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 63 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 32 of those games (32-29-2).