Mets vs Marlins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 18
By Duel Staff
The MLB schedule on Saturday includes the New York Mets taking on the Miami Marlins.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Marlins Game Info
- New York Mets (43-23) vs. Miami Marlins (28-34)
- Date: Saturday, June 18, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Marlins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-178) | MIA: (+150)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+122) | MIA: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mets vs Marlins Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mets will give the ball to Taijuan Walker (4-2) against the Marlins and Braxton Garrett (1-1).
Mets vs Marlins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (56.3%)
Mets vs Marlins Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -178 on the moneyline, while Miami is a +150 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Marlins Spread
- The Marlins are +1.5 on the spread (-146 to cover), and New York is +122 to cover the runline.
Mets vs Marlins Over/Under
- Mets versus Marlins on June 18 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at -102.
Mets vs Marlins Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 31 wins in the 45 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, New York has won seven of eight games when listed as at least -190 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 36 of their 67 opportunities.
- The Marlins have won 30.3% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (10-23).
- Miami is 2-2 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer.
- Miami has had an over/under set by bookmakers 62 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 32 of those games (32-28-2).