The Thursday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Mets and the Atlanta Braves.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mets vs Braves Game Info
- New York Mets (66-38) vs. Atlanta Braves (63-42)
- Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Citi Field -- Queens, New York
Mets vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-120) | ATL: (+102)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+164) | ATL: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Mets vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Mets will hand the ball to Carlos Carrasco (11-4, 3.79 ERA), who is looking for win No. 12 on the season, and the Braves will turn to Kyle Wright (13-4, 2.93 ERA).
Mets vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (54.2%)
Mets vs Braves Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -120 on the moneyline, while Atlanta is a +102 underdog on the road.
Mets vs Braves Spread
- The Mets are hosting the Braves and are favored by 1.5 runs (+164 to cover) on the runline. Atlanta is -200 to cover.
Mets vs Braves Over/Under
- Mets versus Braves on August 4 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -120 and the under set at -102.
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have been favorites in 74 games this season and have come away with the win 50 times (67.6%) in those contests.
- This year, New York has won 45 of 66 games when listed as at least -122 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 53 of 106 chances this season.
- The Braves have won seven of the 19 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (36.8%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +104 or longer, Atlanta has a 4-8 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- Atlanta has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 104 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 50 of those games (50-49-5).