In MLB action on Wednesday, the New York Mets play the Atlanta Braves.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Mets vs Braves Game Info
- New York Mets (75-42) vs. Atlanta Braves (72-46)
- Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Mets vs Braves Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-148) | ATL: (+126)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (+120) | ATL: +1.5 (-144)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Mets vs Braves Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Mets looking to Max Scherzer (8-2), and Jake Odorizzi (4-4) taking the ball for the Atlanta Braves.
Mets vs Braves Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (53.0%)
Mets vs Braves Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Mets vs. Braves reveal New York as the favorite (-148) and Atlanta as the underdog (+126) despite being the home team.
Mets vs Braves Spread
- The Braves are +1.5 on the runline against the Mets. The Braves are -144 to cover, and the Mets are +120.
Mets vs Braves Over/Under
- An over/under of 7.5 has been set for Mets-Braves on August 17, with the over being -106 and the under -114.
Mets vs Braves Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 59 wins in the 85 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 32 times in 44 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 60 of their 119 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Braves have an 8-16 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Atlanta has a 1-3 record (winning only 25% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +130 or longer.
- Atlanta has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times this season for a 58-52-7 record against the over/under.