Mets vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 2
In MLB action on Tuesday, the New York Mets face the Washington Nationals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Mets vs Nationals Game Info
- New York Mets (65-37) vs. Washington Nationals (35-69)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Mets vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYM: (-320) | WSH: (+260)
- Spread: NYM: -1.5 (-176) | WSH: +1.5 (+146)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Mets vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Jacob deGrom for the New York Mets, and Cory Abbott for the Washington Nationals.
Mets vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mets win (61.3%)
Mets vs Nationals Moneyline
- New York is a -320 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +260 underdog at home.
Mets vs Nationals Spread
- The Mets are at the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Mets are -176 to cover the runline, with the Nationals being +146.
Mets vs Nationals Over/Under
- The Mets-Nationals contest on August 2 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
Mets vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Mets have come away with 49 wins in the 72 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- New York has yet to play a game this season with better moneyline odds than -300.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 52 of their 104 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Nationals are 28-60 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 31.8% of those games).
- Washington has played as a moneyline underdog of +250 or longer in just one game this season, which they won.
- Washington has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times this season for a 50-49-4 record against the over/under.