Memphis vs UCF Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for March 10 AAC Tournament (Tigers' Offense Can't Be Contained)
Memphis vs UCF Game Info
- 2022-23 NCAA Basketball AAC Tournament Game
- Memphis (23-8, 13-5 AAC) vs. UCF (18-13, 8-10 AAC)
- Date: Friday, March 10, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Venue: Dickies Arena -- Fort Worth, Texas
- Coverage: ESPNU
Friday, March 10's NCAA college basketball schedule includes an AAC Tournament quarterfinal collision between the Memphis Tigers and UCF Knights.
Memphis enters tonight's contest following a first-round bye. It'll be interesting to see how the Tigers perform after falling 67-65 to ranked Houston in the regular-season finale. Meanwhile, UCF was in action yesterday afternoon, tallying a 76-70 win over SMU.
So, which of these two AAC foes has what it takes to advance to the semifinals?
Memphis vs UCF Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MEM: (-230) | UCF: (+188)
- Spread: MEM: -5.5 (-110) | UCF: +5.5 (-110)
- Total: 143.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Memphis enters this contest as the clear favorite on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 7 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 143.5 points with both sides sitting at -110 odds.
Memphis vs UCF Betting Trends
- Memphis' record against the spread is 17-14-0.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point favorites or more, the Tigers are 10-11.
- There have been 17 Memphis' games (out of 31) that went over the total this season.
- UCF has 15 wins in 31 games against the spread this season.
- Against the spread as 4.5-point underdogs or greater, the Knights are 4-2.
- UCF has seen 19 of its 31 games go over the point total.
|Memphis Rank||Memphis AVG||UCF AVG||UCF Rank|
Memphis vs UCF Prediction & Pick
Although UCF has three wins in its last four games, those victories came against SMU, East Carolina, and Tulsa, who have a combined winning percentage of 32.9%. Needless to say, Memphis will pose an entirely different challenge, proven by the fact that the Tigers have won eight of their last 10 games against the Knights.
UCF's defense is typically good, but it just gave up 70 points to a terrible SMU squad. Meanwhile, Memphis is tied for the 18th-best scoring offense in the country and sinks 48.1% of its field-goal attempts (No. 17). Considering how the Tigers are shooting 52.2% from the floor against the Knights this season, I don't see that offensive success stopping any time soon.
Don't overthink this one: Memphis is the better team and will prove it tonight.
Final Score Prediction: Memphis: 78 | UCF: 70
Memphis vs UCF Best Bet
Backing Memphis on the spread is the way to go tonight. The Tigers have been consistent in that regard lately, going 4-1 ATS in their last five games, as well as 7-1 ATS in their last eight March contests. On the flip side, UCF has failed to cover in four of its last six outings while being 1-7 ATS in its last eight matchups of the month.
Having covered the spread in seven of this rivalry's last 10 meetings, expect Memphis winning this evening by a decent margin.
Bet: Memphis -5.5 (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.