Matt Schnell vs Su Mudaerji Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Schnell vs Mudaerji Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Long Island — Main Card Flyweight Bout
Matt "Danger" Schnell (15-6-0, 2 KO's, 8 Submissions) vs. "The Tibetan Eagle" Su Mudaerji (16-4-0, 13 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 2 p.m. EST.
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Coverage: ESPN+, ABC
Schnell vs Mudaerji Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Matt Schnell: (+220)
- Su Mudaerji: (-295)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Schnell by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Schnell by Points: (N/A)
- Schnell by Submission: (N/A)
- Mudaerji by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Mudaerji by Points: (N/A)
- Mudaerji by Submission: (N/A)
Schnell vs Mudaerji Prediction
UFC Long Island Schnell-Mudaerji prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Su Mudaerji (80%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (54%)
Schnell vs Mudaerji Betting Trends & Stats
- Matt Schnell lost to Brandon Royval, by submission, in his last fight on May 7, 2022.
- Su Mudaerji defeated Zarrukh Adashev, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 20, 2021.
- Schnell averages 4.26 strikes landed per minute with a 38% accuracy rate.
- Mudaerji averages 4.49 significant strikes landed per minute with a 51% accuracy rate.
- Schnell averages 4.23 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 59% defense rate.
- Mudaerji averages 2.19 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 68% defense rate.
- Schnell averages 0.38 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Mudaerji has a 77% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.