Wednesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Miami Marlins and the Colorado Rockies.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Marlins vs Rockies Game Info
- Miami Marlins (30-36) vs. Colorado Rockies (30-38)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-210) | COL: (+176)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+112) | COL: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Marlins vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Miami Marlins will hand the ball to Pablo Lopez (4-3, 2.97 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Rockies will counter with Chad Kuhl (4-4, 3.69 ERA).
Marlins vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (67.1%)
Marlins vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Marlins vs. Rockies reveal Miami as the favorite (-210) and Colorado as the underdog (+176) on the road.
Marlins vs Rockies Spread
- The Marlins are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Rockies. The Marlins are +112 to cover the spread, while the Rockies are -134.
Marlins vs Rockies Over/Under
- Marlins versus Rockies on June 22 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Marlins vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been favorites in 27 games this season and have come away with the win 17 times (63%) in those contests.
- Miami has a mark of 3-2 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -178 or better on the moneyline.
- Miami and their opponents have hit the over in 34 of their 66 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rockies have gone 21-29 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 42% of those games).
- Colorado is 5-12 (winning just 29.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer.
- In the 66 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Colorado, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-30-2).