In MLB action on Tuesday, the Miami Marlins play the Cincinnati Reds.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this matchup.
Marlins vs Reds Game Info
- Miami Marlins (45-51) vs. Cincinnati Reds (37-58)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Marlins vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-116) | CIN: (-102)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+138) | CIN: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Marlins vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Miami Marlins looking to Pablo Lopez (6-5), and Hunter Greene (3-11) answering the bell for the Cincinnati Reds.
Marlins vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (53.2%)
Marlins vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Reds, Miami is the favorite at -116, and Cincinnati is -102 playing at home.
Marlins vs Reds Spread
- The Marlins are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Reds. The Marlins are +138 to cover the spread, while the Reds are -166.
Marlins vs Reds Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Marlins-Reds contest on July 26, with the over available at -118 and the under at -104.
Marlins vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Marlins have come away with 27 wins in the 44 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Miami has been victorious 23 times in 38 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Miami have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 47 of 96 chances this season.
- The Reds have compiled a 27-45 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.5% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Cincinnati has a 25-44 record (winning only 36.2% of its games).
- Cincinnati has played in 91 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-41-2).