Marlins vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 13
The Miami Marlins versus the Pittsburgh Pirates is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Pirates Game Info
- Miami Marlins (41-45) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (38-50)
- Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-178) | PIT: (+150)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+118) | PIT: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Marlins vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Miami Marlins looking to Pablo Lopez (6-4), and JT Brubaker (2-8) taking the ball for the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Marlins vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (66.5%)
Marlins vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is a +150 underdog on the moneyline, while Miami is a -178 favorite at home.
Marlins vs Pirates Spread
- The Marlins are 1.5-run home favorites on the runline against the Pirates. The Marlins are +118 to cover, and the Pirates are -142.
Marlins vs Pirates Over/Under
- A combined run total of 7 has been set for Marlins-Pirates on July 13, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Marlins vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Marlins have won in 23, or 63.9%, of the 36 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Miami has a win-loss record of 4-2 when favored by -178 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Miami's games have gone over the total in 41 of their 86 opportunities.
- The Pirates are 28-44 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38.9% of those games).
- Pittsburgh has a 12-19 record (winning just 38.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +150 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times this season for a 34-45-8 record against the over/under.