Marlins vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 12
By Duel Staff
The Miami Marlins will face the Pittsburgh Pirates in MLB action on Tuesday.
All the info you need to make smart bets on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Marlins vs Pirates Game Info
- Miami Marlins (41-44) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (37-50)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-154) | PIT: (+130)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+140) | PIT: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Marlins vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Miami Marlins will hand the ball to Daniel Castano (1-2), and Chris Stratton will go for the Pirates.
Marlins vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (55.9%)
Marlins vs Pirates Moneyline
- Pittsburgh is the underdog, +130 on the moneyline, while Miami is a -154 favorite at home.
Marlins vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are +1.5 on the spread (-170 to cover), and Miami is +140 to cover the runline.
Marlins vs Pirates Over/Under
- A combined run total of 8.5 has been set for Marlins-Pirates on July 12, with the over at -114 and the under at -106.
Marlins vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Marlins have come away with 23 wins in the 35 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Miami has a win-loss record of 6-6 when favored by -154 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Miami and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 85 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Pirates have won 27 of the 71 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (38%).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Pittsburgh has gone 19-33 (36.5%).
- Pittsburgh has played in 86 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 34 times (34-44-8).