Marlins vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 2
By Duel Staff
The Saturday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Miami Marlins and the Washington Nationals.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (35-40) vs. Washington Nationals (29-50)
- Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- Venue: Nationals Park -- Washington, District of Columbia
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-102) | WSH: (-116)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+140) | WSH: +1.5 (-170)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Daniel Castano (0-1) for the Miami Marlins, and Jackson Tetreault (2-1) for the Washington Nationals.
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (52.1%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
- The Marlins vs Nationals moneyline has Miami at -102 favorite, while Washington is a -116 underdog at home.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
- The Marlins are favored by 1.5 runs on the road against the Nationals. The Marlins are +140 to cover the spread, while the Nationals are -170.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
- A total of 10 runs has been set for the Marlins-Nationals game on July 2, with the over available at -106 and the under at -114.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been favorites in 31 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (64.5%) in those contests.
- This year, Miami has won 17 of 27 games when listed as at least -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Miami's games have gone over the total in 38 of their 75 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 33.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (22-43).
- Washington is 21-41 (winning just 33.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- Washington has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 39 times this season for a 39-35-4 record against the over/under.