Tuesday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Miami Marlins and the Oakland Athletics.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Athletics Game Info
- Miami Marlins (53-69) vs. Oakland Athletics (45-78)
- Date: Tuesday, August 23, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Marlins vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-148) | OAK: (+126)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+122) | OAK: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Marlins vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The Miami Marlins will hand the ball to Pablo Lopez (7-8, 3.83 ERA), who is looking for win No. 8 on the season, and the Athletics will counter with Zach Logue (3-7, 6.35 ERA).
Marlins vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (55.9%)
Marlins vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Marlins-Athletics, Miami is the favorite at -148, and Oakland is +126 playing at home.
Marlins vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the runline against the Marlins. The Athletics are -146 to cover, and the Marlins are +122.
Marlins vs Athletics Over/Under
- Marlins versus Athletics on August 23 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Marlins vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been favorites in 49 games this season and have come away with the win 30 times (61.2%) in those contests.
- This season, Miami has come away with a win 13 times in 21 chances when named as a favorite of at least -148 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Miami and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 52 of their 122 opportunities.
- The Athletics have compiled a 38-62 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 38% of those games).
- Oakland has a 28-44 record (winning only 38.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- Oakland has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 115 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 48 of those games (48-61-6).