Marlins vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 5
The Miami Marlins versus the Los Angeles Angels is on the MLB schedule for Tuesday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Marlins vs Angels Game Info
- Miami Marlins (38-40) vs. Los Angeles Angels (37-44)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-138) | LAA: (+118)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+155) | LAA: +1.5 (-188)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Marlins vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will give the ball to Sandy Alcantara (8-3) versus the Angels and Noah Syndergaard (5-6).
Marlins vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (62.1%)
Marlins vs Angels Moneyline
- Miami is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while Los Angeles is a +118 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Angels Spread
- The Marlins are hosting the Angels and are favored by 1.5 runs (+155 to cover) on the runline. Los Angeles is -188 to cover.
Marlins vs Angels Over/Under
- Marlins versus Angels on July 5 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -102 and the under set at -120.
Marlins vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Marlins have won in 22, or 66.7%, of the 33 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Miami has a mark of 10-8 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Miami have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 39 of 78 chances this season.
- The Angels have won seven of the 28 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (25%).
- Los Angeles has a 4-12 record (winning just 25% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +118 or longer.
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 77 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 34 of those games (34-37-6).