Marlins vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 2
By Duel Staff
The MLB's Tuesday schedule includes the Miami Marlins facing the Cincinnati Reds.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Marlins vs Reds Game Info
- Miami Marlins (47-56) vs. Cincinnati Reds (41-61)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-132) | CIN: (+112)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+162) | CIN: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Marlins vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Braxton Garrett (2-4) for the Miami Marlins, and Graham Ashcraft (4-2) for the Cincinnati Reds.
Marlins vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (61.2%)
Marlins vs Reds Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Marlins vs. Reds reveal Miami as the favorite (-132) and Cincinnati as the underdog (+112) on the road.
Marlins vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the runline against the Marlins. The Reds are -196 to cover, and the Marlins are +162.
Marlins vs Reds Over/Under
- Marlins versus Reds on August 2 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Marlins vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been victorious in 28, or 62.2%, of the 45 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Miami has a mark of 17-14 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Miami and their opponents have gone over in 50 of their 103 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Reds have won 36.5% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (27-47).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Cincinnati has a record of 23-38 (37.7%).
- In the 98 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Cincinnati, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times (50-46-2).