Marlins vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 9
By Duel Staff
The Miami Marlins are among the MLB teams playing on Thursday, versus the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Marlins vs Nationals Game Info
- Miami Marlins (24-30) vs. Washington Nationals (21-37)
- Date: Thursday, June 9, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: loanDepot park -- Miami, Florida
Marlins vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIA: (-144) | WSH: (+122)
- Spread: MIA: -1.5 (+142) | WSH: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Marlins vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Marlins will start Trevor Rogers (2-5) against the Nationals and Stephen Strasburg.
Marlins vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Marlins win (61.5%)
Marlins vs Nationals Moneyline
- Miami is a -144 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +122 underdog on the road.
Marlins vs Nationals Spread
- The Nationals are at the Marlins, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Nationals are -172 to cover the spread, and the Marlins are +142.
Marlins vs Nationals Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Marlins-Nationals on June 9, with the over being -120 and the under -102.
Marlins vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Marlins have been victorious in 15, or 60%, of the 25 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, Miami has been victorious seven times in 16 chances when named as a favorite of at least -134 or better on the moneyline.
- Miami's games have gone over the total in 27 of their 54 opportunities.
- The Nationals have won 16 of the 49 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (32.7%).
- Washington has gone 15-28 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +114 or longer (34.9%).
- Washington has played in 58 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-25-4).