The MLB schedule on Sunday includes the Seattle Mariners facing the Boston Red Sox.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Mariners vs Red Sox Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (27-32) vs. Boston Red Sox (31-29)
- Date: Sunday, June 12, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-136) | BOS: (+116)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+142) | BOS: +1.5 (-172)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Mariners vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Seattle Mariners will hand the ball to Robbie Ray (5-6), but the Red Sox's starting pitcher has not been announced yet.
Mariners vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (52.7%)
Mariners vs Red Sox Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Red Sox, Seattle is the favorite at -136, and Boston is +116 playing on the road.
Mariners vs Red Sox Spread
- The Mariners are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Red Sox. The Mariners are +142 to cover the spread, while the Red Sox are -172.
Mariners vs Red Sox Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Mariners-Red Sox contest on June 12, with the over available at -110 and the under at -110.
Mariners vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been victorious in 10, or 58.8%, of the 17 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- Seattle has a win-loss record of 8-6 when favored by -126 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 31 of their 59 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have put together an 11-17 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 39.3% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Boston has gone 8-10 (44.4%).
- Boston has played in 61 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-32-6).