Mariners vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 25
The Monday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Texas Rangers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this game.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (51-45) vs. Texas Rangers (43-51)
- Date: Monday, July 25, 2022
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-162) | TEX: (+136)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+122) | TEX: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Mariners vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Chris Flexen (6-8) for the Seattle Mariners, and Glenn Otto (4-6) for the Texas Rangers.
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (61.5%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-Mariners, Texas is the underdog at +136, and Seattle is -162 playing at home.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
- The Rangers are at the Mariners, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Rangers are -146 to cover the spread, and the Mariners are +122.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
- The over/under for Mariners-Rangers on July 25 is 8.5. The over is -102, and the under is -120.
Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won in 25, or 67.6%, of the 37 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Seattle has a win-loss record of 12-7 when favored by -146 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Contests with Seattle have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 45 of 96 chances this season.
- The Rangers have won 50% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (26-26).
- Texas has a 12-14 record (winning 46.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +124 or longer.
- In the 91 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Texas, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-41-6).