Mariners vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 14
The Seattle Mariners are among the MLB teams playing on Sunday, versus the Texas Rangers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Rangers Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (62-53) vs. Texas Rangers (50-63)
- Date: Sunday, August 14, 2022
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
Mariners vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-126) | TEX: (+108)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+136) | TEX: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Mariners vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Mariners will give the ball to Logan Gilbert (10-5) versus the Rangers and Martin Perez (9-3).
Mariners vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (52.7%)
Mariners vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Mariners-Rangers, Seattle is the favorite at -126, and Texas is +108 playing at home.
Mariners vs Rangers Spread
- The Mariners are at the Rangers and are favored by 1.5 runs (+136 to cover) on the runline. Texas is -164 to cover.
Mariners vs Rangers Over/Under
- Mariners versus Rangers on August 14 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.
Mariners vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won in 30, or 68.2%, of the 44 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Seattle has won 26 of 39 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Seattle and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 54 of their 115 opportunities.
- The Rangers have put together a 31-34 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 47.7% of those games).
- Texas has a record of 26-31 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer (45.6%).
- Texas has played in 110 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-48-7).