Mariners vs Padres Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 13
By Duel Staff
In MLB action on Tuesday, the Seattle Mariners face the San Diego Padres.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Mariners vs Padres Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (79-61) vs. San Diego Padres (77-64)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Padres Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-120) | SD: (+102)
- Spread: SEA: +1.5 (-205) | SD: -1.5 (+168)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-124) | Under: (+102)
Mariners vs Padres Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Seattle Mariners looking to Logan Gilbert (12-5), and Yu Darvish (13-7) answering the bell for the San Diego Padres.
Mariners vs Padres Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (55.8%)
Mariners vs Padres Moneyline
- The Mariners vs Padres moneyline has Seattle as a -120 favorite, while San Diego is a +102 underdog on the road.
Mariners vs Padres Spread
- The Padres are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Mariners. The Padres are +168 to cover, while the Mariners are -205 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Mariners vs Padres Over/Under
- The Mariners-Padres game on September 13 has been given an over/under of 7 runs. The over is set at -124 and the under at +102.
Mariners vs Padres Betting Trends
- The Mariners have been victorious in 42, or 67.7%, of the 62 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Seattle has won 38 of 57 games when listed as at least -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Seattle have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 64 of 140 chances this season.
- The Padres have won 52.4% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (22-20).
- San Diego has an 18-18 record (winning 50% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- In the 139 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for San Diego, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 67 times (67-69-3).