The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Seattle Mariners and the Baltimore Orioles.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Mariners vs Orioles Game Info
- Seattle Mariners (35-41) vs. Baltimore Orioles (35-41)
- Date: Wednesday, June 29, 2022
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Venue: T-Mobile Park -- Seattle, Washington
Mariners vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: SEA: (-138) | BAL: (+118)
- Spread: SEA: -1.5 (+146) | BAL: +1.5 (-176)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Mariners vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Chris Flexen (3-8) for the Seattle Mariners, and Austin Voth for the Baltimore Orioles.
Mariners vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Mariners win (61.3%)
Mariners vs Orioles Moneyline
- Baltimore is the underdog, +118 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a -138 favorite at home.
Mariners vs Orioles Spread
- The Mariners are hosting the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs (+146 to cover) on the runline. Baltimore is -176 to cover.
Mariners vs Orioles Over/Under
- The over/under for Mariners-Orioles on June 29 is 8. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Mariners vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Mariners have won in 16, or 59.3%, of the 27 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Seattle has come away with a win five times in eight chances when named as a favorite of at least -156 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Seattle and their opponents have hit the over in 35 of their 76 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have been the underdog on the moneyline 64 total times this season. They've gone 28-36 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +132 or longer, Baltimore has gone 18-25 (41.9%).
- Baltimore has played in 72 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 31 times (31-38-3).